Who should attend, and why?
Sometimes it’s important to stand back from the day job, and look at the big picture: performance at the organisational level. What do organisations do across the board that make them more successful? This one-day course is for all leaders, key stakeholders, owners, and anyone who has an OD role.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the four key components that make the biggest difference to organisational success
- be able to benchmark your organisation against this four-factor checklist
- decide which of the four factors are most important to your organisation, and/or which needs to improve or change the most
- devise an action plan to bring about any change or improvement required
- Examples of organisational success
- Four common factors for success
- How does your organisation measure up?
- What needs to improve or change, and why?
- Making a positive difference: action planning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, relevant case studies, self-assessment diagnostic, reflection and action planning.
- “Excellent, invigorating session” (CEO, Chichester)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.