Who should attend, and why?
This is for anyone in your organisation who currently or in the future will design and deliver training sessions for your staff or customers. It is a three-day programme.
By the end of the course you will
- Know your audience and their needs
- Distinguish between the what and how of training
- Design an effective training plan
- Work out how best to resource that plan
- Identify and test a wide range of tools and approaches to engage your audience
- Evaluate the training
- Identify and deal with any likely difficulties
- Run a training session, with detailed feedback
Knowing your audience; setting outcomes; knowing the important difference between what and how; devising a training plan and evaluating the result
Resourcing your plan; what do you need; effective engagement; dealing with difficulties
Putting the learning into practice: detailed feedback.
The programme will be a mix of trainer input, group discussions, practical activities, and preparing and presenting a learning session, with feedback. The programme will be underpinned by a resource workbook, with over 80 suggestions for engaging your audience and helping them learn.
- “Fantastic. Such a wide range of helpful hints and tips. I feel much more confident and competent – can’t wait!” (New learning manager, Ireland)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.