We are in the digital age. The opportunities provided by digital technology are immense, but few organisations have fully capitalised on this.
Who should attend, and why?
This one-day programme will provide an overview of the digital possibilities available, and how organisations have taken advantage of them to improve performance – and so is of interest to anyone who feels they need to know more about the digital future, and how best to take advantage of it.
By the end of this workshop you will
- have a thorough idea of what is meant by ‘the digital future’
- have plenty of examples of organisations that have already taken full advantage of the opportunities provided
- be able to draw a map of your organisation’s possible response to these opportunities
- be able to identify your priorities for investment
- be able to identify a potential implementation plan
- The digital landscape and key features
- Current response to the digital opportunities available
- A guest speaker and case study
- Assessing and mapping your future; a SWOT analysis
- Your digital priorities and potential implementation plan
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a practical case study and access to a guest speaker, reflection and action planning.
- “Very good, interactive and challenging. Very enjoyable.” (Manager,Harrogate)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.