Who should attend, and why?
This one-day workshop gives the team(s) a single task to complete over the day. There will be a clear briefing session, followed by a Q&A session, then the team will be left to it – but under the watchful eye of a skilled observer/coach, who will provide appropriate and ‘live’ feedback. This workshop can be for your own existing teams, or bring people together to work in a team for the first time.
By the end of the workshop you will
- Know what it is like to work in a team
- Identify the characteristics of an effective team
- Put key principles into practice
- Learn a lot about your own contribution, through experience and assessing your own contribution compared to others on the team
Team building activity
Main team activity
Debrief, reflection, consolidation.
Primarily learning by doing (experiential); by observing others in the team; and from feedback by the observer/coach.
- “A brilliant course. Learning by doing really worked – and I gained insights into my ‘blind spots’ that I wouldn’t have found out about otherwise…” (manager, Guildford)
Find out more …