This is the third in our successful entrepreneur series. 50% of new businesses fail within the first two years. Make sure that you aren’t one of them.
Who should attend, and why?
This one-day course will help you deal effectively with the inevitable crises or difficulties that most start up businesses face, so you can weather the storm, stay afloat, or face the need to end your venture by extracting the maximum benefit and learning from the experience.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the top 10 main reasons why new start up businesses fail
- have assessed your own risk against each of these factors
- have assessed your personal and organisational resilience
- have decided how to mitigate against key risks and vulnerabilities
- have learned from and reflected on, the experience of others
- Why start ups fail
- The warning signs – are you facing any?
- Assessing and addressing risk
- Preventing free fall and over commitment: business or hobby?
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, self assessment, practical activities, and reflection. You will also have access to a local entrepreneur who has faced similar difficulties – and survived…
- “Fantastic, enlightening, encouraging seminar” (Team Leader, Manchester)