Everything you need to know as you set off on your entrepreneurial journe.
Who should attend, and why?
This is the first in a series of three courses for new or soon-to-be entrepreneurs; the course will provide you with a starter kit that’s been informed by local successful entrepreneurs, one of whom will be on hand for their own story and advice.
By the end of this workshop you will
- be clear about your business offer, and what will constitute success
- know how to establish a business plan to satisfy and attract financial support
- assess yourself against the key skills checklist for successful entrepreneurs
- identify and assess your major risks
- anticipate your main barriers to success, and how to minimise or prevent them
- know when to push on, and when to call it a day…
- Your story, your ambition; your elevator pitch
- The customer response
- Your offer, your USP, your success
- Measuring up for success: do you have what it takes?
- Creating an effective business plan
- Risk assessment, and barrier busting
- Key decision making moments
- Where to from here? Action planning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, self assessment, practical activities, and access to a successful entrepreneur throughout the day.
- ‘I found the course hugely beneficial in terms of my personal and professional development’ (senior manager, Warrington)