Move from being a Sole Trader to somebody who is able to rely on others to deliver the business, and who aren’t you, with your level of passion, commitment and motivation.
Who should attend, and why?
The second in our successful entrepreneur series, this one day programme is for entrepreneurs who are successful and growing, and as a result, need to move to the next phase, of employing and managing staff.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know what your new role needs to be, as the business blossoms
- know what you will need to let go of, and how
- know who else you need in the business – and how you will find them
- be able to recruit, select, and successfully manage others to deliver your business
- anticipate likely issues, and how to minimise or prevent them
- The transition moment – how to assess when it has arrived
- New roles and responsibilities
- Bringing others on board
- Being an effective manager of your own business
- Snag hunting and fixing
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, practical activities, self assessment and reflection. You will also have access to a local successful entrepreneur who will offer insight and support throughout the day.
- “I gained a real insight in to how I work, I now see areas that I can develop and I have been given strategies to develop them” (senior manager, Warrington)