Who should attend, and why?
For any manager, at any level. Most managers want to lead their unit or team to success – and do so in a way that people enjoy, and feel happy about. Is this the holy grail? Is it achievable? Through a comprehensive study of successful – and happy – organisations, we can provide you with the key factors that make both success and happiness achievable.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the key factors to achieve employee satisfaction and operational success
- be able to devise and implement a strategy to achieve satisfaction and success
- recognise your own role, and the key role of others, in successfully completing such a strategy
- You first: what do you think matters most?
- Case work: 3 examples of those who got it right…
- Conclusions: the key factors creating satisfaction and success
- Benchmarking: how do you and your organisation measure up?
- Getting there: developing a strategy that will work for you
- How to put that strategy into effect
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, short video extracts, case examples, practical activities, and reflection.
- “Thank you so much for this. It is great and I will use it for various teams. It’s really dynamic and a good way to go. Thanks!” (Senior Manager, Chichester)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.