Who should attend, and why?
This is a must-attend for anyone who struggles with failure, and tends to be blocked to the learning opportunities that lack of success makes available. During this one-day workshop you will see how failure may provide key learning opportunities, and lead eventually to real success.
“I failed so many times, and that is why I became so successful” Michael Jordan, basketball star
By the end of this workshop you will
- determine what actually constitutes failure
- have access to strategies that help you extract the maximum learning from any ‘failing’ situation
- apply such strategies on your own case study and previous experience
- in general, have an improved attitude and response to business and life setbacks
- What is ‘failure’ – some key definitions
- Learning from failure: 4 case studies
- What turns ‘failure’ into later success?
- Key strategies and approaches
- Own case study
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, video extracts, case material, practical case study, and review.
- “Very good, interactive and challenging. Very enjoyable.” (Manager, AQA)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.