Who should attend, and why?
If you have recently set up your own business, or are thinking of doing so, then this workshop is for you. Having a great business idea, and personal enthusiasm and commitment, is a brilliant start – but may not be enough to get you to where you want to be. By definition, most new entrepreneurs have no successful experience in this role – which is where a mentor comes in.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know what it is that a mentor can do for you
- know, from first hand experience, how effective a mentor can be
- be able to decide if you want a mentor, and if so, what you want their contribution to be
- know how to set up a mentoring partnership
- clarify your own contribution
- What is mentoring?
- What can a mentor contribute?
- A practical example: mentoring in action, live
- Setting up a mentoring partnership: roles, responsibilities, requirements
- What next?
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a live practical session of mentoring from an experienced practitioner; reflection and action planning.
- “training that makes a difference end engenders change” (owner of own successful business)
Find out more …