Who should attend, and why?
This 4-day NLP training programme can be held over two weekends, leading to qualification as an NLP Practitioner. This is certified by the Society of NLP, headed by Richard Bandler, one of the founders of NLP.
The NLP practitioner course will provide individuals or teams with a wide range of tools, techniques and strategies to help them get the best from themselves and others.
The learning achieved from NLP coaching is often regarded as life-changing – and is helpful not just in the workplace, but at home too.
NLP Training – Outcomes
By the end of an NLP workshop you will
- know what is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- know the key presuppositions and principles of NLP
- be able to use over 20 key NLP strategies and techniques to make a positive difference to working more effectively with others – and with yourself
NLP Practitioner Training Course Content:
- An introductory overview: a whistlestop tour of NLP
- What the three letters mean: their significance, and how they inter-relate
- The presuppositions of NLP
- The Meta and Milton models
- Key models, strategies and techniques
- Final quiz
NLP Development Method:
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, short video extracts, practical activities, feedback and personal reflection.
“Life changing” (Senior Manager, Sutton)
Find out more …