This course will show you what you can do, simply and positively, to prevent stress occurring in the first place, then manage it effectively if it does occur. The course will help you manage your own stress, and help you help others…
Who should attend, and why?
This is for anyone who often feels stressed, and also feels relatively helpless in doing anything about it.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the important difference between pressure and stress
- work effectively with much less stress in your life
- be able to help others who often feel stressed
- Pressure and stress
- How stress occurs
- Preventing stress
- Dealing with stress effectively
- Helping others
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, short video extracts, practical activities, case work, and feedback.
- “Really good course. Lots to think about and take away” “Really good course. Lots to think about and take away”
Find out more …Please select a valid form.