Storytelling is perhaps the oldest tool to get key messages across in an entertaining way – and is a technique which is very much in favour today.
Who should attend and why?
This course is for anyone who has a leadership role, or aspires to one, and wants to be effective in getting key messages across through storytelling.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the key ingredients of an effective story, well told
- be able to structure and craft a story
- be able to narrate a story in an engaging and compelling way
- construct successful stories for any leadership occasion
- Key ingredients: what
- Practical: build a story
- Key ingredients: how
- Practical: tell the story
- Feedback, discussion, reflection
- Refining your story
- Consolidation of learning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, 3 practicals, small and larger group feedback, discussion and reflection.
- “Good presenter, impressed with presentation, flowed very well and informative” (senior manager, Waverley)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.