You may have staff who are not aware how much opportunity they have to sell your product or service; they do not regard themselves as sales staff – and would run a mile at the thought of having to sell.
Who should attend, and why?
This course will convince your staff that selling really is, and perhaps should be for them, a gentle art, built around engaging conversation and building a relationship.
By the end of this workshop you will
- understand what is meant by ‘soft selling’
- have assessed yourself, your skills and qualities against a ‘soft selling’ checklist
- have observed ‘soft selling’ in practice
- have attempted soft selling skills and techniques, received feedback and reflected on it
- What is ‘soft selling’ and situations where it might be useful
- Key skills and attributes
- Your own self-assessment
- Observing soft selling in practice
- Putting your soft selling skills and techniques into practice
- Personal reflection and action planning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, self assessment, observation, practical activities, feedback and reflection.
- “Excellent, informative, and more sessions would be useful. Provided a lot to think about afterwards” (senior manager, Guildford)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.