Who should attend, and why?
Anyone who writes reports, documents or extended letters, and who wants to improve.
By the end of the course you will
- Identify the 7 key steps needed to successfully complete and piece of extended writing
- Learn how to structure and prepare
- Identify typical report conventions
- Learn how to write effectively
- Learn some tools and techniques to make writing quicker, easier, and more effective
- Case study of sample materials for you to assess: what’s good/bad, and why?
- The readers’ perspective: as a reader, what do you want? Do your reports deliver?
- The 7 key steps
- Applying the 7 key steps: a case study
- Review, evaluation
- Desk based research of other written material
- Trainer input
- Group discussion
- Practical activities
- “Changed my whole attitude to report writing. I have a much more positive approach now – and see just how effective I can be” (middle manager, Stockport)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.