Who should attend, and why?
Do you struggle to complete or finish tasks? Do you have great ideas and intentions, but fail to see them through? Are you in danger of over-promising and under-delivering? Are you busy – but not particularly effective? If any of these apply, then this one day workshop may well be for you. It will help you diagnose the main causes of any lack of effectiveness, and offer a wide selection of strategies and skills to help you improve your effectiveness.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the main reasons why you are, or feel you are, less effective than you want to be
- choose from a range of strategies and skills which will help you be more effective
- have the experience of using a number of these skills in addressing a typical case study
- Tell us your story: examples of ineffectiveness
- Why do you think this is you…?
- A diagnostic assessment of your (assumed) lack of effectiveness
- Strategies and skills to improve your personal effectiveness
- Putting the learning into practice: a case study
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion and story telling, diagnostic assessment, practical casework, feedback, reflection and action planning.
- “I just wanted to say a big thank you as I have already used some of the strategies I learned on the day and they really work for me.” (Middle Manager, Huddersfield)
Find out more …