Who should attend, and why?
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn or brush up on their negotiation skills. Many situations in work today are based on negotiation – from partnership working and client-contractor relations, to 1-1 meetings around performance and terms and conditions.
This programme will show you how to negotiate effectively, and how to avoid and counter the negotiation tactics used by other negotiators.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the key principles that underpin effective negotiation
- use key negotiation skills
- be able to use and counter up to 20 specific negotiation tactics
- negotiate with greater competence and confidence
- What is negotiation?
- Ethical negotiation
- Key principles
- Key skills
- Negotiation tactics
- Practical work
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a short video, practical activities, and feedback.
- “Brilliant, inspiring deliverer. Thank you” (Project Manager, Coventry)