Who should attend, and why?
Who decides how motivated you and your workforce are? What helps, and what hinders? Without doubt, motivation is a crucial factor in deciding happiness and performance. This workshop will provide you with the 6As essential to successful motivation – and what you can do to bring them about – in yourself or others.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the 6 factors that are essential to successful motivation
- know how to create and sustain each of these factors in yourself and othersbe able to take full control of your own motivation
- offer helpful advice and support to those who are struggling with motivation
- What is motivation?
- The 6As of motivation
- Key strategies to bring each of the 6 factors about
- Applying the 6As to yourself
- Applying the 6As to someone else: a case study
- What next?
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a short video, self-assessment, a case study, and action planning.
- “Good use of techniques and activities which maintained interest and motivation throughout the course” (After sales manager, Bentley)
Find out more …