Who should attend, and why?
Any manager, or aspiring manager, who has yet to receive training or development as a manager, or who wants a refresher, and would like to know the 6 key skills for effective, modern day management. This workshop will introduce you to the 6 essential skill sets a modern manager needs, and provide you with an opportunity to benchmark yourself against these skill sets.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the 6 key skills
- be able to select which key skill is most appropriate, when
- assess your own competence in terms of these 6 skills
- create your own plan to manage more effectively at work
- be a more effective manager
- Strictly come dancing….why?
- The 6 key skills – and why
- Making a conscious choice: which skill (mix), when
- How do I measure up?
- What do I need to improve?
- Where to from here?
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a short video, story examples, a case study, self-assessment and reflection; action planning.
- “Learned a great deal – much more than on previous management courses in industry” (new manager, Oxford)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.