Who should attend, and why?
This one-day workshop will change that point of view: it will offer strategies and suggestions for making the best of, and taking advantage of, uncertainty, and it willThe organisational world is probably more uncertain now than it has ever been. Most staff – and managers – see this as a problem, and often to be feared. offer case examples of people who have done exactly that….
“the only certainty is uncertainty”
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the typical causes and effects of uncertainty, and relate them to your own situation and role
- have a number of strategies to help you make the best of uncertainty, and take full advantage of the opportunities it presents
- feel more confident and more competent in dealing with uncertainty
- Cause and effect of uncertainty….
- …And what you can do about it: key strategies
- Principles into practice: how will his work for you
- Action planning
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, case work examples, reflection and action planning.
- “Get this trainer to do more sessions – this is one of the best I’ve done” (Manager, AQA)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.