Who should attend, and why?
In thinking terms, staying as we are will not get us where we want to be. As Einstein said: “we cannot solve today’s problems with today’s thinking….” – we need new, fresh, innovative approaches. This workshop is for anyone who wishes to develop the skills and mindset that help encourage and develop innovative thinking.
By the end of this workshop you will
- learn from others, how they think innovatively
- know your own ‘innovation’ tendency and competence
- have tested your innovative thinking through three case studies
- feel more aware of, and competent in, your innovative thinking
- Innovative thinking: some examples
- Innovation: common factors or components
- How do you rate as an innovative thinker?
- Testing it out: 3 case studies requiring innovative thinking
- Sustainability: keeping innovative thinking alive
The workshop will be a mix of real examples, facilitator input, group discussion, self-assessment questionnaire, 3 case studies, and feedback.
- “A stimulating day, with lots of new approaches to try out. Thank you” (Manager, AQA)
Find out more …