Who should attend, and why?
Anyone who is interested in developing a more positive, can do attitude, or (perhaps as important) helping others to do so – staff, colleagues, family…
Research shows that most achievers have a growth mindset. This one-day workshop will explain and explore the difference between growth and fixed mindsets, and show how to invest in the former, and as a result lead a more successful life.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the difference between a fixed and a growth mindset
- know where you are currently, in terms of the two mindsets
- know how a growth mindset can truly benefit performance
- be able to create a growth mindset for yourself, and help others to do the same
- practice growth mindset, and observe the positive difference it will make
- Fixed and growth mindsets: key characteristics of both
- The difference – and its significance
- Where are you? Self-assessment activity
- How to achieve and sustain a growth mindset
- Helping others
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a self-assessment questionnaire, examples and case studies, short video extracts, practical activities, and feedback.
- “Now feel comfortable and confident providing feedback to my team, and feel a lot more positive. I felt I learned a great deal.” (Manager, Laterooms)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.