Who should attend, and why?
This one-day programme establishes why customer service is important, and how as a strategic manager, you can create high and consistent customer service, whilst valuing individual service that makes a positive difference to the customer.
By the end of the course you will
- Examine how others have addressed this issue
- Identify and decide on some of the strategic issues facing how you and your company manage customer service across the organisation
- Find the appropriate balance between the quest for consistency and a personalised service
- Select from a number of strategic tools that can drive your strategic approach
- Develop your own outline customer service strategy
- Examples of customer service policies and strategies: a desk top best practice review
- Why strategy is important – and what happens if it is missing
- Consistency v a personalised service
- Strategic tools to consider
- Putting the outline of a strategy together
Trainer input; access to relevant documentation; group discussion; case work; individual work.
- “I had no idea beforehand why strategy was important, and how to do it. Now I have answers to both” (senior manager, West Midlands)
Find out more …