Who should attend, and why?
This one-day programme is for any customer-facing employee, and that includes internal as well as external customers. It will focus specifically on core skills, that can (and will) make a real difference to your customer impact and satisfaction.
By the end of the course you will
- Know the expectations customers have of your service
- Confirm your role and responsibilities in terms of customer service
- Be able to identify your ‘Moments of Truth’
- Distinguish between ‘taken for granted’ and ‘added value’ and know why the difference is so important
- Identify and practice core customer focused skills
- What customers want
- Three key service variables that make a difference to customer satisfaction
- Moments of truth activity
- Taken for granted and added value
- Core customer service skills
A mix of trainer input, small and larger group discussions, and practical activities, all supported by an underpinning knowledge workbook.
- “important and insightful ideas I can put into practice straight away” (private nursing provider, Manchester)
Find out more …