Who should attend, and why?
For any manager who feels their current resource base is inadequate, and wants a better way of achieving more with less.
What do you understand by ‘resources’? It’s not all about money. This one day workshop will equip you with a true understanding of the concept of resourceful, and give you large-scale strategies and individual skills and techniques that can revolutionise your, and your organisation’s way of thinking about resources, and, as a result, improve organisational and personal efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability.
By the end of this workshop you will
- have a clear appreciation of what constitutes a resource
- be able to show how being resourceful makes you and the organisation more effective – particularly cost effective
- identify the key skills and attributes anyone needs to be ‘resourceful’
- devise a strategy to introduce ‘resourcefulness’ into any individual’s work plan, and/or introduce ‘resourcefulness’ as a key operational and/or cultural driver
- Defining a resource
- The key components of ‘being resourceful’
- A video case study
- Personal strategies for being resourceful
- Creating a culture of ‘resourcefulness’
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, a video case study, practical activities, and a template for cultural change.
- “Best day course I’ve ever been on” (Senior Manager, Wolverhampton)
Find out more …