This one day workshop will provide you with a 5-step model to help you and your key teams be more effectively enterprising.
Who should attend, and why?
Anyone who wishes to be more enterprising in the workplace, and would like a ‘route map’ to bring this about.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know what you mean by ‘being enterprising’, and have clear measures of success
- know what the 5-step model is, and how best to use it in your organisation
- know what you need to do to support and develop and enterprising culture, either with a particular team, or across the whole organisation
- anticipate difficulties, and how best to prevent them, or manage them effectively if they occur
- Being enterprising – what does it mean
- 3 case study examples
- The 5 steps to success, shared by successful enterprising teams
- How do you and your team(s) measure up? A self-test diagnostic
- How to use the 5 step model in your organisation
- Creating an enterprising culture
- Difficulties – and how to manage them
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, 3 case studies, a self-test diagnostic, and a take away template for the 5-step model
- “Absolutely excellent. This was a thoroughly worthwhile and encouraging session, led with humour and great clarity”.(Senior Manager, Sheffield)