This one-day workshop will provide you with some fresh and effective ideas for achieving what you want in an easier and more positive way.
Who should attend, and why?
Any senior manager who wants to review and reflect on your existing appraisal or PDR process, particularly if your existing process is not working as well as you would wish.
By the end of this workshop you will
- know the true purpose of your process, and how best to achieve it
- be able to design a revised process that is much more effective, constructive and appealing to all staff
- identify actual and potential difficulties, and ways to minimise or remove them
- Where are you now? Your current process reviewed
- Where do you want to be? Key aims and purposes revisited.
- How can you get there – in a way that works well for you and your staff?
- Ideas that work, to maximum effect and with minimum cost and effort
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator-led group discussions, a case study, practical examples, and a proposed method to take away
- “Met expectations of the day and extended on them. A great day that will make a huge difference” (Programme Manager, Coventry)