This one-day workshop offers an insight into what seems to be most important for effective leadership.
Who should attend, and why?
Anyone who is currently in a leadership role, or aspires to become a leader. The 6 keys have been identified as a result of extensive reading and research, and provide you with an opportunity to benchmark yourself against these 6 keys, and acquire the skills to help you either close any perceived gaps, or add further value to your leadership approach.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- know the 6 key requirements needed by all successful leaders
- know what the underpinning skills are to deliver these requirements
- be able to assess yourself against these key requirements and skills
- obtain independent feedback on your current performance in these key areas
- The 6 keys: your view
- The 6 keys explained, and the evidence to support them
- Underpinning skills
- Self assessment
- 6 keys activity and feedback
The workshop will be a mix of facilitator input, group discussion, short video extracts, practical activities, and feedback.
- “Very useful and enjoyable. Time whizzed by. Thank you” (Team Manager, Liverpool)
Find out more …Please select a valid form.