It will allow and encourage you to explore issues, situations or relationships that are currently problematic, and help you find your own best solutions for them. As a result it will improve your personal satisfaction, competence and confidence.
We offer 1-1 sessions of either 30 or 60 minutes. You can have as many as you wish, and there are discounts for block bookings. They are private and completely confidential.
Our survey results show:
- 100% of our clients are glad they invested in coaching
- 90% say it made a significant improvement in their life – at work, home or both
- 100% say they would recommend personal coaching to others – and 75% have!
Annette had a phobia about driving through tunnels, or over bridges, or on motorways. This made life particularly problematic – for example instead of driving to see her mum in 10 minutes (one stop down the motorway) she took a country route taking 45 minutes. After 3 1-1 sessions with Arnie, Annette was able to drive confidently in all the situations she had previously feared
Arnie did not teach me anything I didn’t all ready know around the role. Instead he acted more as a mirror making me aware of my language and demeanour in an interview setting. The elements he picked up on were so subtle yet so powerful. By the end of the session I was far more self aware, confident and able to portray myself in a positive way. By the time the interview came around I had a distinctly different mind set. I was much more positive and genuinely believed that I was the best person for the job on offer. It is my honest belief that Arnie helped me achieve the role and package of my dreams. From working in a dead end and low paid job in Manchester, I am now a senior sales executive based in Houston, Texas.
Arnie’s coaching was – and still is – literally life-changing. He cuts to the real issues like a laser, combining his considerable expertise with uncannily accurate instincts. With his support I’ve become comfortable tackling challenges that were previously unthinkable; Arnie helped me ignite a new career and new-found confidence. A died-in-the-wool perfectionist, I don’t recommend anyone without caveats – but Arnie is one exception.
Arnie’s strengths as a coach are:
- He is completely open and honest, without being judgemental
- He is fair and considerate
- He is challenging, but in a supportive way – he never ‘has a go’ or pushes his own views onto me
- He encourages me to stand still, take stock, look at what’s going on, and check it out
- He is completely reliable and consistent
- He is very professional – I couldn’t tell if he was personally having a bad day or not – it never shows
- He is excellent value for money
- He is independent, operating outside the organisation. As a result, he has a greater impact: his comments and approach are entirely for my development: there is no other ‘agenda’